View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 09:43 PM   #150
calgarygeologist
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by getbak View Post
What neighbourhood do you live in? She was definitely active in Renfrew, but this is where their support was strong last time.

In the last election, it was very close, but the projections point to this year being a solid Conservative victory.

It's too bad the Liberals didn't win the riding last time because their candidate seemed like he would have been a decent MP, and losing the riding may have given the Conservatives a reason to nominate a decent candidate this time around. From everything I've seen of the guy, Len Webber seems to be the definition of an empty suit. In fact, I think we would have received better representation from a dry cleaning bag with a blue suit inside than we got from Webber.
I just looked up the results from last election as I was looking for numbers from tonight and I was surprised to see that Len almost lost in 2015. He only won by 1600 votes or 2%. I honestly thought it would have been a much larger difference. This election is a landslide though as he is up by 15000 or so votes.
calgarygeologist is offline   Reply With Quote