View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 02:38 PM   #2025
stone hands
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoinAllTheWay View Post
Really? See, this is the part of the game throwing me off a bit. I've played Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time. Seem to recall you couldn't advance into the more difficult areas without "completing" the lesser areas. Like you'd need an artifact or some ability to be able to do "what was next".

I'm now at the point where that Elder in Kakariko Village marks the places on your map to meet the elders of the area I think? First one I wandered off to I did so as it was closest to the starting area (Great Plains near where you start the game) and therefor assumed it would be the easiest. Start crossing a bridge and in the middle is a grassy area with a massive sleeping giant in the middle. Took quite a bit of effort to beat him and as I finished crossing the bridge into a dry/dusty area, I keep getting my ass handed to me by random baddies wondering around that can kill me with one hit.

So I stated to wonder if I was in too high an area for where I'm at in the game. I decided to cheat here and see what I should be doing. Web advised the Divine Beast near Karkariko village as no elemental armour was needed?

I think I've found every possible way to play this game wrong.
there's no order to anything - you can go kill ganon right after starting the game without beating the turorial area if you have the skills. you can always just run away if enemies are too tough, its not often that you're forced to fight a hinox/talus

i saw a poll some years ago and most people start with zora's domain as their first(mostly because the one zora yells at you and it grabs your attention), so maybe give that a try. it's where i started anyways
stone hands is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stone hands For This Useful Post: