View Single Post
Old 08-27-2021, 07:29 AM   #25
Royle9
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobbles View Post
I don't think that anyone expects that from the complaints I read every year. People just want meaningful change instead of a yearly roster update.

And in all fairness, EA has no problem charging full price for the game each year and trying to milk people with microtransactions, so is it really unreasonable to expect meaningful change each year?
Every game developer charges full price for their game any time a new one comes out so that's not new. Know of any who charge a minimal amount for a new game that comes out replacing their older version? I sure dont.

Every game these days seems to toss in some sort of microtransaction shop, whether its for cards, player skins, gun skins etc so again its not out of the ordinary, its rarely FORCED on you to participate in buying these things.

Nobody is forcing you to buy microtransactions, perhaps if you're a HUT fanatic you may feel forced, but that's 1 aspect of the game and you're entitled to play other modes free of any additional cost.

New engine, new rosters, new graphics, new animations.
There's lots of "new" things what more are you expecting? What is "meaningful change" to you that you haven't seen in 1 gameplay trailer?
Royle9 is offline   Reply With Quote