Thread: DDPYoga
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 04:31 PM   #1
Buff
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default DDPYoga

Has anybody heard of DDPYoga? It used to be called YRG (Yoga for Regular Guys).

Many of you may have seen the video of Arthur Boorman. He was unable to walk without assistance due to damage to his knees and back from years of doing parachute drops. As a result of the damage he didn't workout and he gained a lot of weight. Doctors told him he wouldn't be able to walk without assistance. He found Diamond Dallas Page, who introduced him to DDPYoga, and after 10 months he lost over 100 lbs. and was not only able to walk without assistance, but also run!

My initial response was good for him, but yoga smoga. I recently saw testimonials about DDPYoga from Jake The Snake Roberts. DDP took Jake under his wing to help him cleanup his life and regain his health, and it is working. That lead me to see another testimonial from another pro-wrestler, Scott Hall, who has only just begun this workout but already seeing improvements.

Seems too good to be true, but this got me to really take another close look into it. Seems legit. So many people posting their success stories, and so many people having great results with DDPYoga. I've tried to find negative revies on this but it is hard to find. What the hell, I'm giving it a try. The cost to order the DVD is low enough for me that if it doesn't work for me then it is no big loss.

Has anybody here tried this out yet, or heard of anybody who has done it?

Click here to find more about DDPYoga

Here is the description on their "About" page.
Quote:
DDP Yoga is not traditional yoga, it’s a hybrid workout that incorporates some traditional yoga movements and adds dynamic resistance, active breathing techniques and power movements to make for a more challenging and results oriented workout.

The main benefits are body fat loss, lean muscle growth, and improved cardio levels all without placing undue stress on the joints. A valid comparison to yoga is they both provide increased flexibility and core strengthening.

It is currently used by professional football players, professional as well as amateur wrestlers, MMA fighters, and regular everyday people who want to perform at optimum levels and want to place themselves in the best position to see career and life changing results and improve their quality of life.

DDP Yoga is the evolution of what was formerly the YRG Fitness System, which is best know for what many say is the most dramatic transformation in the health and fitness industry
Buff is offline   Reply With Quote