View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 02:50 PM   #1056
btimbit
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubecube View Post
I'll have to give Stellaris another shot. I thought it was a really cool concept at first but then kind of petered out and got repetitive mid-game. I haven't tried Europa or Hearts of Iron yet, mostly because Paradox intimidates me haha.
Hearts of Iron is probably my favourite of all of them, it's also the easiest to get into. Stellaris would be second, I agree that the mid game gets repetitive but there was a large update a while ago that completely changed the game that helped with that a bit.

Give Hearts of Iron a try. I'm actually just now doing another play through as Germany but this time I had the Democrats overthrow Hitler, form a central european alliance with the Czechs, Belgium, Netherlands, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungarians, Romanians and Polish, and just defeated the Communists and put a democratic Government in charge of Russia. Then last night the Allies finished off Italy then declared war on me, so I'm in for a scramble to move my forces West before they attack. Going to be an interesting night

Last edited by btimbit; 04-25-2019 at 02:56 PM.
btimbit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to btimbit For This Useful Post: