View Single Post
Old 01-30-2021, 09:16 PM   #2747
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Haven't done this in a while, but the Rumble is the second biggest card of the year behind Wrestlemania, and I'm bored man.

Royal Rumble Match

My winning pick - Keith Lee - The WWE needs to mix things up, they really do, and elevating Keith Lee to the main event would be a smart idea, plus putting him against Reigns would be an interesting matchup

My surprise winner - Braun Strauman made his return on Thursday, a newly slimmed down Strauman. Vince loves monsters so he could come out of nowhere to win

Celebrity entrance - Pat McAfee - They keep playing shoots and ladders with Pat, for example him playing up his removal from the NXT roster. I think he opened some eyes in war games and he's not only up for anything but he's a natural wrestler

Most eliminations - This one is weird, but Daniel Bryan is getting ready to go part time, this could be a nice see you later gift for him

X-Factor - With Orton in the Rumble all eyes are going to return to the returning Edge. But my feeling is we see the return of the Fiend, and a nastier monster fiend who's changed from going after anyone that's wronged Bray to everyone that's wronged the fiend. Its a subtle difference.

Woman's Royal Rumble

Winner - Bianca Belair - She's really grown on me, and they're ready to push her to the upper card and into title contention,

Surprise Winner - Rhea Ripley - She's done with NXT and she's a no brainer like Bianca she's the next generation in the woman's division, They could elevate her right into a feud with anyone.

Celebrity entrance - Call it a return, but I think we're going to see Eve returning to the WWE, The Woman rumbles don't really have true celebrity entrants but returning ones are prevalent

X-Factor - What if and only if they want to do another Main Roster vs NXT event, Io Shirai is one of the best woman's wrestlers on the planet, what if she comes in late and wins the Rumble.

The Rest of the Card

Womans tag Champions Asuka and Flair (C) vs Baszler and Jax - Up until a week ago I would have had the quick flip of the belts back to the heels, but now I'm not so sure. Baszler is a far better singles competitor and is getting overshadowed by Jax who is all things horrible. Look for the champs to retain and the start of a heel vs heel feud.

Woman's Champion Sasha Banks (C) vs Carmella - Carmella has upped her game in this feud, but it doesn't make sense to take the belt off of Banks. However the gerbil is spinning the wheel. what if we get the return of Becky Lynch who makes sure that the belt stays with Banks in order to challenge her at Wrestlemania?

Universal Championship Reigns (C) vs Kevin Owens, last man standing - This is going to be brutal, I'd love to see Vince lifting the no juice rule as bleeding should be mandatory in this match. I love Owen's he can work and his mic work is exceptional. But the tandom of Reigns and Heyman and Uso is just so good. Look for interference by Uso to cost Owen's the win.

The Hamster Wheel spins again, what if we get a returning face Lesnar who betrays Heyman and sets up a Lesnar vs Reigns at Wrestlemainia?

WWE Championship - McIntyre (C) vs Goldberg - I cringe at this match, Goldberg can't work his last few matches have been short steaming piles of poop. This match really shows the weakness of the WWE Main Event roster. Expect a quick flury by Goldbergy, McIntyre to kick out of 18 jack hammers and retain his title.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote