View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 11:08 AM   #27
Wormius
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleF View Post
I'm a little confused, it almost reads like he's just getting exasperated in repeating certain details like the MK1, MK2 and MK3 are totally different units and maybe I'm reading this wrong, but somehow I have this weird feeling that he was hinting he wasn't in Vancouver?

Isn't Canuck audio mart also kinda like a Kijiji of HiFi audio equipment?

I don't think either sides were being outright jerks, but I think there is some huge misunderstanding between the two parties and he did get a little frustrated by the end.
I am not really sure what he might have been exasperated about. What I posted was our entire exchange, start to finish. So, basically those 3 emails from me, plus the apology for seeming to piss him off.

He's in Canada, but not Van; I didn't want to post any identifying info. If the stuff was valuable enough to move, I would have made the trip to Van to pick it up, but since it doesn't seem like it is, it would make sense (to me) to just sell it in Van instead.

With respect to the models, I basically browsed that site, saw an ad for the same model of turntable (mk1), found the business info and emailed him what I posted here thus beginning this (sans pics). I assume he mentioned the mk2/mk3 because they are probably more sought after than the earlier mk1 so as to temper my expectations.

Last edited by Wormius; 06-25-2020 at 11:10 AM.
Wormius is offline   Reply With Quote