View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 10:24 AM   #53
AltaGuy
AltaGuy has a magnetic personality and exudes positive energy, which is infectious to those around him. He has an unparalleled ability to communicate with people, whether he is speaking to a room of three or an arena of 30,000.

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyah View Post
Oh, come on. Not putting any of the onus on the losing candidate because of “Republican propaganda” is what’s disingenuous. The DNC was a complete & utter #### show the whole election. Yeah, the Republicans were putting out smear campaigns, but so were the Democrats. To say otherwise is incredibly dishonest. The DNC needs to address these issues if they want to win, and it's not "ugly" or "disingenuous" to point these issues out if we want them to win.
Do you disagree with me when I say that HRC was a far better candidate than DJT and should have won the presidency?

Quote:
Yeah, the Republicans were putting out smear campaigns, but so were the Democrats. To say otherwise is incredibly dishonest.
False equivalency is false. Provide me with some evidence.

Quote:
The DNC needs to address these issues if they want to win, and it's not "ugly" or "disingenuous" to point these issues out if we want them to win.
You have proven my point. You're focused on the Democrats as if anything any of these candidates could or will do would be more disqualifying than who and what DJT is.
AltaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote