View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 09:16 PM   #8
FireGilbert
Franchise Player

Exp:

Not long now! Here are my most anticipated must watch games:

Sep 21 - Australia vs Fiji: The Fijians are on the rise playing some of the world’s most exciting Rugby. Australia is also fun to watch with half their team also being Pacific Islanders. Should be high scoring fun!

Sep 21 - France vs Argentina: Two fun to watch evenly matched teams. Will also likely decide 2nd place in Pool C.

Sep 21 - New Zealand vs South Africa. Have I mentioned how epic this triple header is? Two of the favourites and when they met in The Rugby Championship it ended in a tie. If you can only watch one round robin game this tournament it should be this one.

Sep 29 - Australia vs Wales: The best of the Northern vs Southern Hemisphere matchups and will likely decide pool D. Will be a good barometer for the 6 Nations champs to see if they can could compete against the other southern teams.

Oct 5 - England vs Argentina: I would like to see England be upset in the pool stage. This is probably the best chance of that happening

Oct 9 - Wales vs Fiji: I like Fiji. I really like Pool D. Should be a good one.

Oct 13 - Namibia vs Canada: Both teams will be 0-3. Will Canada win a game? The bookies think they have a chance. Stay tuned!

Oct 13 - Japan vs. Scotland: Last game for the hosts which will likely determine 2nd place in Pool A. Scotland probably takes this but my god it would be fun to see Japan win.