View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 10:57 AM   #118
IliketoPuck
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by firebug View Post
I suggest you start with a Political Science Degree and follow that up with a Masters from Harvard.

After that work for a Multi-billion dollar NGO or one of the larger not-for-profits such as OXFAM, The Gates Foundation, or even the United Way.

Finally, take a position as a tenured professor at a business school and I'll bet I could get you a CEO title.
Hmm well I have the business degree.

Working towards a CFA charter. I've also volunteered with lots of charities. If I can just somehow teach at the U of C I should be set.

I don't like to poke fun at my old alma mater, but teaching at the Haskayne Business school isn't exactly the be all end all. Some of my teachers there would show up 15-20 minutes late for class, talk facing the board the whole time and then when you asked questions, they would be unable to answer them comprehensively because they only had a rudimentary grasp of the English language.

Time will tell if Nenshi is a good mayor or not. If he does a good job, then I will vote for him next time based on his performance. If he doesn't, I can always vote for someone else to replace him.

"I am actually more excited for the Oilers game tomorrow than the Flames game. I am praying for multiple jersey tosses. The Oilers are my new favourite team for all the wrong reasons. I hate them so much I love them."
IliketoPuck is offline   Reply With Quote