View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 10:38 AM   #112
IliketoPuck
Franchise Player

Exp:

You're right. Think you guys can help me with my CEO campaign? I have little to no experience, but I have some good ideas on paper, that should be enough shouldn't it?

I think we should start with a facebook page, so that people know what I'm about, then if you could help me put up some posters I think we will be well on our way to a successful campaign.

I never said being elected as mayor needed a prerequisite of having been mayor before, I just think that having political experience, and particularly political experience in Calgary/Alberta should have been one of the largest factors of any candidate being voted in.

Being an alderman is significantly different than being mayor, but having years of experience being an alderman, and seeing how the bureaucracy works, and knowing how to communicate with various city departments effectively is much more practical than a bunch of hyped up campaign promises.

But back to the real issue. How are we going to make me CEO? I could start by making some hollow environmental promises, and then maybe fund an orphanage or something...what do you think?

"I am actually more excited for the Oilers game tomorrow than the Flames game. I am praying for multiple jersey tosses. The Oilers are my new favourite team for all the wrong reasons. I hate them so much I love them."
IliketoPuck is offline   Reply With Quote