View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 11:03 AM   #1
sureLoss
Some kinda newsbreaker!

Exp:
Default The Athletic coming to Calgary

https://theathletic.com/86695/2017/0...lad-you-asked/

Quote:
Alex and Adam gave me an overview of their big-picture plans, and their appetite for expansion was impressive. If they could accomplish half of what they hoped, I thought, they have a good shot at success. Since that meeting a lot has changed. I took on a small role as The Athletic's editorial advisor. New city outposts were opened in Toronto (November 2016), Cleveland (March 2017), Detroit (July 2017) and the San Francisco Bay Area (August 2017), with Philadelphia up next (September 2017). Additionally, in short order, there will be bureaus launched in the NHL's six other Canadian cities (Calgary, Edmonton, Montreal, Ottawa, Vancouver, and Winnipeg), plus more hockey coverage across the U.S.
Looks like this new sports news start-up will be expanding to Calgary and all other Canadian NHL cities shortly. They appear to be hiring good talent and producing good content.

Their current subscription model allows for access to all cities with a subscription to one city.

Last edited by sureLoss; 08-23-2017 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Me fail english. That's unpossible.
sureLoss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sureLoss For This Useful Post: