View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 11:49 AM   #53
REDVAN
Franchise Player

Exp:

I think Joan kept the baby, and we'll see her start to show in the next episode or the season finale. Sterling will try to commit suicide and fail, and then Joan will reveal she kept the baby.

Perhaps another baby will be in the future with Don and Dr. Faye...? I'd be an interesting twist, and something that would make the family dynamic Don has get even crazier- I think it's only a matter of time before Don's daughter starts to live with him. I also think the thing with Don's girl could go either way very soon- since he cheated on her last episode. I'm hoping that it is longer term, but you never know.

Oh, that and Betty and the new husband Henry are going to divorce.

This may just be me, but I really enjoyed the Peggy character over the first couple seasons, so much so that occasionally I wondered if she show intended to focus on her and not on Don. But lately I've just found her to be less and less interesting, and more of an annoying character than a useful one. Maybe I need to re-watch some of the series, because I find it disappointing, the direction they've taken Peggy in. Although at the same point in time, Pete Campbell, who was a disliked character, has slowly become one of my favourites!