View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 01:01 AM   #40
Dion
Not a casual user

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInFlames View Post
Mick West has released videos with plausible explanations for the phenomena seen in these videos. He just put out this summary in reaction to the official release but there are full length videos on his channel.

Video doesn’t always capture reality. Rolling shutter, bokeh, lens abberation and other defects can make objects appear different. FLIR is susceptible to changes in heat so it can’t be trusted to show an object’s shape, size or orientation.
other pilots
I’d love to see proof of visitors from other planets but the best we’ve got so far is speculation.
There's the video but there's also the comments from David Fravor and 3 other pilots who saw these objects up close with their naked eyes and what they did for over five minutes. I want to see the author of that video explain that.

Fravor is a Top Gun with 16 years of experience flying for the Navy. I can't think of a more credible witness for an event like this.

To be clear i'm not suggesting the objects are from other planets. It troubles me how quickly people are willing to dismiss what Fravor and his other pilots saw. Maybe it's because we need a quick answer to what we can't explain.

I encourage all to watch and listen to his interview and then form your own opinions.

Last edited by Dion; 04-29-2020 at 01:05 AM.
Dion is offline   Reply With Quote