View Single Post
Old 02-16-2023, 04:25 PM   #1536
DoubleF
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
Yes, I think it's up to $18 000 CAD now? LOL at refunds. The new hardware version is bringing back radar, basically an admission vision only is insufficient. HW4 can not be retrofitted to HW3, so anything older is going to be a dead end, and never get what was advertised (sign your Tesla up to a robotaxi fleet and your car is now a revenue generator!). Lawsuits are already happening, and I see this as a pretty big liability for them.

They are also offering buybacks of older Model S's that came with HW 1 and 2, and free supercharging. By offering a buyback, they take them off the road so owners can't sue them for false promises(so the conspiracy goes).

https://twitter.com/user/status/1617023240949616641

This is my favourite delusional tweet of a MY getting hit by another MY. Isn't this an ADAS feature any modern car has, that ultrasonic sensors and or radar would have prevented? Not the super smart Tesla though, happy to rear end another. Meanwhile the owner doesn't realize this is a failure.
Umm... don't most EVs, especially Teslas have one pedal driving for regenerative braking purposes? Someone rear ending someone in a Tesla at low speeds had to have pushed the accelerator, right?
DoubleF is offline   Reply With Quote