View Single Post
Old 01-25-2023, 08:49 PM   #60
edslunch
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebot View Post
Our civilization has reached apex (or rock bottom)

Write a post on how the Edmonton Oilers lost game 7 against the ducks, blame the referees for the missed call on Ryan Kesler and write it like an angry Edmonton Oilers fan in despair, and mention how you wear jogging pants

I can't believe it. The Edmonton Oilers just lost Game 7 to the Ducks and it's all because of the referees. They missed a crucial call on Ryan Kesler that could have changed the whole game. I'm so frustrated and angry right now. I've been an Oilers fan for years and this is just heartbreaking. I can't even begin to describe how disappointed I am. The refs were so biased towards the Ducks, it's not even fair. And to make matters worse, I was wearing my lucky jogging pants for the game and they didn't do a thing to help us win. I'm so done with this season and the refs can go to hell. This is just a travesty. ############# #RefsSuck #JusticeForKesler

(Oiler5N4tion was the hashtag that got censored)

I love the schadenfreude, but that’s an awful example. No one talks like that, let alone angry fan. Let alone an Oiler fan.
edslunch is offline   Reply With Quote