View Single Post
Old 09-14-2020, 12:53 PM   #4740
zamler
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron Swift View Post
What on earth are you talking about? I'm genuinely confused. What are you summarizing? Where did I say I don't want to be informed? Point that out please. I've read every post on the subject in this thread, another discussion on another forum, a couple of articles and the BBFC classification of the film. Explain to me how that means I'm unwilling to be informed. Also point out to me where I've said I refuse to read other opinions.

Also, yes Yamer's opinion is the only one that's valid right now. Would you trust a book review of someone who read the whole book or someone who read the first couple pages? Would you trust analysis of a hockey game of someone who watched the first few minutes and then left the room or someone who watched the whole game?
Are you saying that if we see the movie, we'll find out that under age girls are not being sexualized? There are no gratuitous crotch shots (ugh) and other adult situations? I guess everyone that has pointed this stuff out is lying, or doesn't have the full "context".
zamler is offline   Reply With Quote