View Single Post
Old 09-06-2022, 08:29 AM   #6
transplant99
Fearmongerer

Location: Wondering when # became hashtag and not a number sign.
Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvanfan View Post
Three teams who have never won a Superbowl look like they better do it now, or it might never happen. Bill's, Bengals, and Chargers all look like contenders. Chargers, and Bengals have ultra elite guys on rookie deals who will need to get paid here soon. Bill's might not be able to field a roster like this again in the Josh Allen era.

My hot take...I'm sure surprises no one...Chiefs miss the playoffs. They're a mess at WR pretty average everywhere else but QB.

I have AFC
1. Buffalo
2. Los Angeles Chargers (still not used to the L.A.)
3. Cincinnati
4. Indianapolis (Seed for winning Division)
5. Denver
6. Baltimore
7. Miami

NFC
1. Los Angeles Rams
2. Green Bay because they're division is weak
3. Tampa Bay
4. Philly
5. San Francisco
6. New Orleans (so long as they stop trades to Philly)
7. Dallas

Buffalo vs Brady for the Superbowl.

Might need to get DAZN this year because ever 2:00 game on regular T.V will be the Seahawks, and that mess might win 2 games this year and will play terrible football even when they do. Instead of a Bill's vs 49'ers game...I'll get 5 channels of Seahawks vs Giants...puke.
You think the Dolphins will get in over the Chiefs?

Highly unlikely unless the KC defense completely implodes.

As for the TV dilemma, i dont know who your provider is but i simply add the "time shift" package through shaw and get at least 8 different games every Sunday. Early games are usually 4 or 5 different ones, late games generally 4 between Fox/CBS/TSN/CTV. And it was only 5 bucks a month last year, then cancel it once the post season begins.