View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 06:28 PM   #1079
Ashasx
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Era View Post
Got to him, or finally admitted your hot button issues? Frankly I consider your perspective a minority view and nothing more than the vocal minority, ala dip####s like Peterson and Shapiro. You are the first to be "triggered" by anyone who has a different view, and then the first to cry when anyone challenges you. I wouldn't be calling anyone out if I were you, as you make yourself a target, and you leave yourself open to an epic crushing.
Where have I been triggered? Where have I made 5 posts in less than a page quoting randos on the internet getting upset with somebody they disagree with?

I often starkly disagree with people, but I don't drop to his or your level and call people dip####s or Nazis or racists or bigots. I don't try to discredit people because they believe differently than me.

There are a few people on this forum that are always miserable. I truly feel bad for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Era View Post
Yet you invest your time listening to Jordan Peterson??? Might want to do some introspection and ask yourself about your values and just how in tune with the 21st century they are? Like white men are so disenfranchised.l???

But you... you are truly miserable.

Last edited by Ashasx; 05-19-2018 at 06:45 PM.
Ashasx is offline   Reply With Quote