View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 01:20 PM   #1545
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadal Fan View Post
Well first I would say that 3 out of the last 4 DC Films have been both critically and financially successful films.

I have faith in Matt Reeves, his Apes movies were some of my favorite blockbuster films ever. We don't know much about the plot, but rumors are saying that most of those villains are only set to appear briefly as Batman does detective work and research into solving a high profile crime, think Long Halloween. General audiences already know most of those villains so they don't need to spend lot's of time giving us backstories they can just jump in.

Also this is part one of a planned trilogy so maybe he is seeding the other 2 films in the franchise who knows.

Sure, I get it, but didn't we just have a detective story that involved every single batman villain in Gotham which was a pretty good series.

Also the problem with having all of the villains in one story line is the same as having a justice league if you don't handle it right, it becomes too convoluted and compressed and the villains become lesser to the point that one becomes fetch the coffee man.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote