View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 02:04 PM   #1
FlamesFanStrandedInEDM
First Line Centre

Exp:
Default [2nd Order ARRIVED] Custom Replica Calgary Cannons Jerseys

I will start this off with saying these would not be official Wilson/Rawlings MiLB jerseys, however, after some research...I have discovered that according to the government of Canada Website...The Trademark for Cannons logo from the Mid 90s expired in 2005 (I believe this is how CofDead Is able to produce the mid 90s Cannons Hats but not the 2002 one as that logo was renewed in 2015 by MiLB) I realize this is a grey area for the CP “no counterfeits” rule...so if this crosses a line please feel free to take it down and let me know!

I have been tinkering with some graphic design stuff and think I’ve managed to come up with a fairly decent quality wordmark and shoulder patch from a photo.

Below is a mock up of a 1994 Alex Rodriguez #8 Home Jersey.

UPDATE:

The samples arrived and I’m not super impressed by the stitched jerseys. The twill on the wordmark and numbers is a bit bubbly and sort of has that “fake” look. In my opinion, they are not worth twice the price of the dye-sublimated ones. The Dye-Sublimated do look fantastic. Unfortunately, due to a substantial number of people changing their mind from stitched to dye-sublimated. I won’t be able to honour the price of $80 for the A-Rod/Edgar jerseys. The $80 was based on us hitting the minimum order of 25 pcs of each style. If you still want to try a stitched jersey, it can still be done, but unfortunately any order number less than 25 they will be charging the sample price which will be $100.

Dye-Sublimated

Stitched

Last edited by FlamesFanStrandedInEDM; 02-11-2021 at 09:26 PM.
FlamesFanStrandedInEDM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FlamesFanStrandedInEDM For This Useful Post: