View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 10:50 AM   #10
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

I used to have two or three commonly occuring dreams

The first one, I would be awake in bed and its pitch black and I would get flung out of my bed, I would get up and go into the kitchen and try to turn on the lights and they wouldn't come on, I'd open the fridge door and it wouldn't light up. I'd try the TV and nothing. So I would wander around the house, and I'd hear rattling at the door and hear talking. So I would peep through the peep hole and a face would be peering in that I couldn't recognize. Then the door would be flung open and the doorway was blacker then the rest of the house, then I'd wake up.

Another one is a first person where I''m flying high above the earth and I have a huge shadow and everything my shadow touches turns black and dies. I'm flying over my neighborhood and work and places I know and everything dies.

The third one has me standing at the foot of a long step of stairs, then I get pushed from behind and I step up on a long platform and I'm standing in front of a huge crowd of friends and family and people I know. I get pushed over to the front of the platform and the crowd is booing me, and then a hand reaches out and pulls down a noose and puts it around my neck. And then I look over to see a hand grabbing a lever and he pushes it forward.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote