View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 07:36 PM   #1
81MC
#1 Goaltender

Exp:
Default Desperate and F-off, or endearing and pleasant?

Hey,
I'll preface: Last time I was on a date, I ended up marrying and spending more than a decade with her. And I was rather young when we met. I haven't been on a date since we split. I'm not honestly looking for a long term, marry me please type situation, but if a relationship ever evolved that way I'd entertain.

I met a lady, she was wonderful blah blah blah. I, like an idiot, let her drive away without asking to see her again. I feel that would have been a welcome proposition. This was a week ago today.
I know where she works (clinical environment), but that is that only way I can figure to reach out to her. I was thinking of sending some flowers with a note and my number...what's the worst that can happen? But someone's said it's been far too long and any interest she had would be gone and I'd better be ready for a serious relationship if reaching out in that manner.

I don't think it's because I'm lonely, or sex-crazed or something causing me to think about her? I just think she was very charming and held herself in in a very refreshing manner.
God, is that desperate?
81MC is offline   Reply With Quote