Old 11-14-2018, 03:27 PM   #57
blankall
Ate 100 Treadmills

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
I think they're two different cases.

For Tom Cruise

Cheap labor to aid him in his life. The members of his personal staff for the most part are sea org members making something like $5.00 per day. So if he needs a car fixed, bammo. He needs someone to clean his house or dust his oscars bammo. I late night snack made, Sea org to the rescue.

I'm sure that he's gotten some tax free advice, free legal advice.

He's adored by Scientologists.

For some of the other members like Travolta. I firmly believe that all of their so called auditing sessions are recorded. So if he confessed to something that's potentially damaging to his career in doing what scientology encourages you to do which is get audited and admit those dark secrets that are causing you to be negative, its on tape. Maybe they got him like others to confess to something that's career damaging. In the old days it might have been homosexuallity. Maybe its that sex trip to Thailand to have sex with whatever.

Most celebs have deep dark secrets that they want to hide. Infidelities, drug problems, unusual sexual practices like screwing fish. The church would have that on record.
Tom Cruise has a personal networth of close to $600 million. I'm sure he is very choosy about who is around him, and payouts to those people is not where he cuts the budget.

Here's a pretty good article on how Cruise got into it:

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/...logy_n_1664934

It was through his ex-wife, Mimi Rogers, and at a relatively young age. It could be blackmail that's keeping him in it. However, based on how crazy he seems in some of his interviews, I think he's just crazy and genuinely believes in Scientolgy. It seems more like a case of someone who got into in when they were less famous, surrounded themselves in Yes Men, and now doesn't see the need to change.

The celebrity that shocks me the most as being a scientologist is Beck.
blankall is offline   Reply With Quote