View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 04:21 PM   #1487
GreenLantern2814
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Ice Player View Post
Alcohol impairment and cannabis impairment are different creatures. With alcohol you want to drive aggressively and fast. After a reefer, you want to find the right tunes to play. You might miss your exit once in a while, but you probably won't kill anyone. And yes, I just smoked a reefer and no I am not driving. Maybe we need a forum stonedpuck.
Alcohol inflates your own perceptions of your abilities. That's why we all drink it before we have to speak to a woman. Mix too much with a motor vehicle and that's a recipe for disaster.

I know this drug affects everyone a little differently, but one of the effects of marijuana is generally not a loss of ability to judge spatial relationships. I can skate, I can ski, I can function at a perfectly normal level and be high. Because I practice that ####. Most people I meet are surprised to learn I smoke weed, which is always odd because I'm high most of the time. Others can't. Others take half a hit and need to lie down for an hour. If you're the latter, don't smoke and drive.
GreenLantern2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreenLantern2814 For This Useful Post: