View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 09:43 PM   #12
N-E-B
Franchise Player

Exp:

As far as your car goes, it really depends on what you want to do. I've been to Anaheim 5 times now and I can confidently say you could do it without a car easily. Only problem is if you want to go into Los Angeles and sight see a car is really helpful. If you're planning on just staying in Anaheim Uber might be a good option, but it's really up to you. Angel stadium is a 5 minute drive from Disney so if that's as far as you plan on straying from the Disney area you'd be fine. Again, there's a lot to see there and a car is handy so gauge how much sight seeing you want to do. Traffic sucks though.

California Adventures is usually not worth a full day but I'd strongly recommend checking out the Tower of Terror before Disney disgraces it with that Guardians of the Galaxy crap. Still can't believe those bozos are doing that. It closes on January 3rd so if you're not there before then I guess you're out of luck on that.

Use fast pass for sure. Those are a life saver. Try plan your day around that. Get fast pass for all the big rides and wait in line for the smaller ones. Agreed that you should eat outside the park as well, it's pricey and not that good, although it is a cool experience to eat in the restaurants there. The character breakfast is really cool if they still do that, but I'd limit how much I eat in there.

Last edited by N-E-B; 10-27-2016 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Wrong closing date for ToT
N-E-B is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to N-E-B For This Useful Post: