View Single Post
Old 07-03-2020, 09:57 AM   #21
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

I've become a monster!

First of all I modified the good ship Mintas after the stunning loss of her gunship consort Linus, when I ran into a two pirate ship fleet, where we were outgunned shockingly. So I limped away and removed one of the turrets and added an additional shield generator.

I also lost a bunch of crew members after destroying a pirate ship and boarding it, and running into an ambush that cost me 4 of my best marine boarders.

So my strategy has changed. I outgun most pirate ships, so when they attack there is no more hailing them asking for a so called ceasefire. I shoot first and ask questions later. Well I don't ask for questions. I shoot first and destroy them, then use my scanner and sit back and watch the bastards die, then I board their ship, strip it and grab their corpses to shove in the recycling machine to extra water and carbon and food from their stinking corpses.

If I could mount some heads on the front of my ship I would. Death to all pirates.

I'm now about 3/4 of the way around the spiral. I have so many resources and fuel and energy and food, that I could go without mining anything at all or stripping ships. But old habits die hard.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: