View Single Post
Old 04-27-2022, 12:26 PM   #1891
monkey brewery
Farm Team Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russic View Post
This unfortunately has been my life for the last year (plus.... grumble). Mine crashes after about 30 minutes of playing a PS5 game. It never happens with PS4 games, or very particular PS5 games (hockey and the GTA Trilogy don't do it).

When I first contacted sony, they told me to wait for an update. Then they said they'd send me a box to send it away in, which I'd receive back within 2 months. The box never arrived so I contacted them again, at which point they told me the warranty was now expired and I could pay $250 to have it fixed.

Basically I'm just biting the bullet and playing in 30 minute increments out of spite.

I've done everything imaginable and nothing seems to work. Appears I just got a dud. Hope your situation is better.
Ugh, sorry to hear that. Super disappointing Sony isn't budging.

Upon reading your situation I decided I'm going to see just how generous Costco's return policy is (bought it on February 17, and don't have the box for one of the controllers).

I really don't want to go the Sony customer service route if I don't have to. And I just said what the hell and tried to rebuild the database - it did not nothing to address the problem.

I'm kind of mad at myself for leaving it so long now.
monkey brewery is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to monkey brewery For This Useful Post: