View Single Post
Old 01-19-2022, 04:51 PM   #24
Bring_Back_Shantz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoLevi View Post
There is plenty to criticize him for... But your characterization isn't accurate. Part of the reason society is degenerating is because people are very flippant about accurately representing the facts....
Care to clarify how I've mischaracterized him?

Dude has said he "doesn't understand the gender spectrum conceptually". but hey I'll be generous and grant that even if he can't conceptualize them, he thinks they exist. Meanwhile he refuses to grant them the slightest courtesy of using preferred pronouns.

So let's say that part was wrong, how about I replace that with things like thinking gender inequality/societal hierarchy are "Predicated on competence".

Yeah when a guy essentially refuses to accept that systemic racism or sexism exist within a system, while saying that there aren't enough qualified BIPOC, I'm not about to take his advice on inclusivity and diversity.

Seems to me if your contention is that there is no systemic reason why there aren't enough BIPOC candidates, then you are implying there is something inherent to BIPOC people that results in fewer of them being qualified.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bring_Back_Shantz For This Useful Post: