View Single Post
Old 01-18-2022, 11:57 AM   #3705
GirlySports
NOT breaking news

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy_oi View Post
Does anyone else reading this thread think that there is any chance Republicans don’t go all in on trump again?

Their supporters almost got him back in again last time(some of them even think they did).

I’d be very happy if what you’re predicting actually happened but based on their recent history I don’t know how your faith in that party can be described as anything other than delusional.
I think this was the delusional part, they were never going to get him back in and there weren't that many people. A few states, a few courts and judges, the Supreme Court, who we feared might be biased and reverse things didn't even hear it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Clay Davis View Post
Trump is all-in on vaccines and boosters, which probably cripples his chances with the base. Somebody like DeSantis can outflank him on the crazy front and we know neocon voters won't back Trump. I'm also not convinced he even wants to run again, he can do rallies and such without running, and the rallies are his real drug.
Yeah, Trump doesn't really want to do the work.

GirlySports is offline   Reply With Quote