View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 12:01 AM   #18
mile
Franchise Player

Exp:

Surreal to see Kaysar and Janelle in BB in 2020, BB6 was the first season I watched when it was airing. Love that those two, along with Daniele, Keesha, Tyler, and Nicole A are on this season.

Cody and Memphis are probably in because they couldn't get Derrick and Dan.

I also heard a couple of crazy rumours during the preseason about Nicole F. First one was that she was upset she wasn't in initial cosideration to be cast and called the BB producers to complain about it. Second was that Dan and Derrick were going to be on this season and were pregaming and talking strategy together a month ago but Nicole found out and let the producers know, which lead to them getting taken off the cast.

I don't believe the second one even though Derrick himself alluded to it, I doubt the producers would take them out for pregaming. I can see the first one happening though, Nicole F would whine about anything on Amazing Race.

Also heard that Josh and Paul were going to be on this season, glad neither of them are on. BB19 was one of the worst seasons ever and putting them back in with another follower in Christmas would be just awful.

It's great that David gets a second chance but I'm not sure this is the season or theme to do it. Would be great to have a second chances season full of early boots and people who got screwed by twists.

Thought the comps were a good way to start the season. Poor Ian looked like he was full of anxiety like at the start of his first season.

Glad that we're getting a season, it didn't look like it was going to happen at the start of this summer.

Last edited by mile; 08-06-2020 at 12:03 AM.
mile is offline   Reply With Quote