View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 09:50 AM   #74
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

I've got a chance to watch Klimchuk at three games now, I paid very close attention to him at all times since the Blades are horrible, and the thing that impresses me the most about him is his energy level. All these young guys play with piss and vinegar, but he always seems to have an extra jump in his step. He skates really well, back checks really hard, and is great at using the other team as a screen for his shots. All of that hustle puts him into great position for scoring chances shift after shift.

It's nice to see a guy who isn't scared to shoot the puck. If he can keep that confidence heading into Abbotsford he will do well.

And as far as the big club goes, they are really preaching guys who buy into the system, well Klimchuk appears to be a treat for coaches because not only does he listen well but he translates what he is told into his play. Coachable players are like striking oil!