View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 05:32 PM   #326
Sylvanfan
Appealing my suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sainters7 View Post
I'll never understand how simply adding Robbie Anderson, and Teddy Bridgewater (who IMO is actually a downgrade on Cam) was enough for SI to place the Panthers in the top 5 offences in the NFL, in their season preview.

Robbie Anderson and replacing Cam with Teddy takes your offence from mid-20's to top 5?? Makes no sense. So overrated coming into this year.
I like Bridgewater and what he came back from...but he isn't going to win games without a great roster around him. Which the Panthers don't have especially without CMC for a few weeks.

Cam is a bit of a polarizing figure...but when he's healthy, no question he is a superior player.

Now back to lousy teams...if the Falcons actually fire Dan Quinn at week 8 after giving up 250 points in their first 7 games.....maybe they'll continue down the road of suck rather than win 7 of their last 9.

I actually think we could see a pretty distinct split between good and bad this year. When guys get injured...they might just be more inclined to say screw this, I'll come back next year. Could be a lot of teams with 5 or fewer wins.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sylvanfan For This Useful Post: