View Single Post
Old 08-23-2005, 10:22 PM   #63
I-Hate-Hulse
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally posted by RougeUnderoos+Aug 15 2005, 04:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RougeUnderoos @ Aug 15 2005, 04:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by AnthonyCook@Aug 14 2005, 06:38 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-browna
Quote:
@Aug 14 2005, 05:15 PM
2002 thread about the Flames fans, (some CP'ers in there too) who got punted out of Rectall after about 5 mins in a mid March 2002 game for retailiating (throwing the stuff back at Oiler fans that the Oiler fans threw at them originally, Then,a lledgedly, a few roughed up by the Police.

The longest thread that I saw for a while after, when the population was about 14% of what it is now...

Who was it again 'Abused Flames Fan' and 'Wife of Abused'?
Laugh. Yep, "Wife of Abused". Still the best handle anyone has come up with and deserves a spot in the HOF.

Did that guy ever come back and say what happened in the end? I'm pretty sure what happened was "nothing" but it'd be interesting to know for sure. [/b][/quote]
I was on that ill fated trip to Skydump, and know "Abused Flames Fan" well. In fact it's because of that incident that I first learned of Calgarypuck actually. The trip has gone on ever year since then without incident, at least from the EPS again.

And we lasted at least 7 minutes into the 1st... Didn't help how bad the Flames sucked back then...

"AFF" doesn't like to talk about it much, so let's just say it had a satisfactory ending.

I'd vote that one for the HOF.

How about the thread that created one of out most cherished traditions, the FATA!