View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 08:18 AM   #144
ricardodw
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVERLAST View Post
I'm thinking you trade him immediately IF ? There's any substance to any rumors .

If he does really wanna be here he needs to show me. I don't care for the thought of 9 million dollar players on this team that throw hissyfits after the play is over and in between whistles decides he needs more attention so stupid stuff happens.....answering the bell for your team mate who behaves as if he's above everything isn't cool .

I love #19 but since 2 years ago he's been on a steady decline. His team mates don't seem to wanna run to his aid which is very telling .....but then it seems that way for JG too.

This whole team needs a major biiitchslap sometimes as these guys according to Elias Lindholm thought it would be easier ......EASIER????!!!!!! WTF?

Bennett wanted out....wish granted.....bubye see ya and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

I hope Darryl has players wanting to be here.

I hope Darryls message is taken seriously as well as our new assets and associates and that these guys change their narrative which is needed so so so much here.

So Matty.....should you stay or should you go now? Shirt or get off the pot because these posturing games, head games don't win hockey games and I for one am tired of mediocre hockey when it matters .
The Flames need to hang on to Tkachuk until Gio is gone and see how he works in a culture change.

losing Bennett to a still get paid big bucks without having to succeed as a team was enough punishment for the franchise.

Bennett's play in Florida is a clear indication that there is something seriously wrong with the direction and attitude of the team. Sutter was not enough of a shock to kick start the malaise.
ricardodw is offline   Reply With Quote