View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 10:52 AM   #690
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Well....Patrice Evra is insane...

Quote:
Paris Saint-Germain are considering all possible legal action to take before making a decision on whether to pursue Patrice Evra following his latest attack on the Ligue 1 leaders

Following the game, his former Monaco teammate Jerome Rothen accused Evra of a "lack of respect" and Evra replied with the threat: "Next time I see you, I'm going to slap you in the face."

"Here it is Manchester," Evra was filmed saying in the back seat of a taxi on Sunday. "Stop supporting teams who will never win.

"Even my cousin who is in the front [of the car] is p----- off. Paris, you are some f----ts, some f----ts, I'm telling you. We [United] put our D team [against PSG] and we did you. Some kids played -- they used to clean my boots. They don't even have sperm [yet]. Paris, you are some p---ies."

Evra finished his video by reminding Rothen: "I will f---ing slap you in the face."
http://global.espn.com/football/pari...d-evra-sources

Nice guy...

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote