Thread: e-cigs
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 12:46 AM   #19
4oh3
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschick88 View Post
Where is a good place in Calgary to buy a decent e-cig? Not looking for a cheap or ones they sell at convenience stores.

I personally use coolvape, they just opened a store on 32nd and have a website coolvape.ca you used to order stuff on the website and pick it up at his house in Coventry hills. idk if that's changed I haven't been there in a while since I picked juice up when I was in Vancouver, but there 10ml bottles are 5-6 bucks and 30ml my favourite is cool watermelon and ice ice, the place by chinook is $ 20 a bottle for 30ml they don't make there own juice they order it from a supplier online where you can get them for $17 I can't think of the name off the top of my head, but I recommend their fun dip flavour, I'd defiantly pay 20 for it. Coolvape is the cheapest I've found in calgary and if anyone has cheaper let me know lol. Also I think no matter where you go don't buy a kit they rip you off say a kit is 70 , There usually cheap ones you can buy an atomizer for 5, a battery for 30 , and a charger for 5 , it's a lot cheaper than buying a kit and last longer in my experiences. also when I first started I wasted so much money on mods and different set ups but they always failed me I've come to realize I just want the vapour so I buy good long lasting ones now