Thread: Mafia II demo
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 09:36 AM   #32
Crispy's Critter
Scoring Winger

Exp:

the more I hear about this game the less I like the things I hear.

Not sure why they wouldn't have at least included the option on the PS3 and Xbox for a wheel, as there are many people out there (myself included) who have wheels for the consoles.

Things sure have switched up in the last few years. Used to be a lot of games were made only for the PC, or at the very least made for the PC and ported to console later. Now even though I have a PS3 I'd still rather play games on the PC as I have so much more computing power. Sadly though it seems that isn't being utilized much anymore, at least as far as most games go. Sometimes when I play games on my PS3 I will have the passing thought of how much better things could possibly have been if I was on my PC. I still enjoy the games on PS3, but sometimes it just feels like I'm missing out.

*edit* ok, little confused as to whether the consoles have wheel support or not. In googling it some links say it has it (or will have, but they are old links from way before the game was released) but I haven't found any recent links that say the consoles support wheels.

Last edited by Crispy's Critter; 08-29-2010 at 09:51 AM.
Crispy's Critter is offline   Reply With Quote