View Single Post
Old 03-17-2019, 08:18 PM   #641
Travis Munroe
RealtorŪ

Exp:

Not everyone who thinks he leaves didn't think he would sign in the first place.

The positives of leaving outweigh the benefits of staying.

- Meets a local girl? I am pretty sure the local girl is willing to go wherever he goes..happens dozens of times each year.
- Gets married here? Unlikely if he is a single guy right now. He would need to meet that girl pretty much now, have her be the one, date for a while, get engaged, and married... not enough time IMO
- Wants to win? He will have the opportunity to pick just about any team and there are multiple options all within driving distance to his family.
- Has friends here? He has more friends out east.
- Has bonded with his teammates? He has shown he is huge on family and family will outweight his teammates.

His dad had that scare which I am sure will also weight heavily in spending more time with family and wanting to be closer to them. He seems like a genuine guy and I would hold no grudge on him moving closer to home. It isn't as if he would play the family card out of no where. Being drafted to the flames and refusing to sign is quite a bit different than moving close to home after putting in 6 years of service with the team who drafted you.

Anyway, I hope he stays but if he did leave, I am sure he would be welcomed in this city with open arms in a much different way than say, Tavares.

OFFICIAL CP REALTOR & PROPERTY MANAGER
Travis Munroe | Century 21 Elevate | 403.971.4300

Residential Buying & Selling
info@tmunroe.com
www.tmunroe.com

Property Management
travis@mpmCalgary.com
www.mpmCalgary.com
Travis Munroe is offline   Reply With Quote