View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 03:00 PM   #36
calgarygringo
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

When I talked to Forest River they said it totally up to the dealer. There is nothing anywhere that says they have to service the product for you when bought elsewhere. The rep used the car scenario where you can take it anywhere you like does not work in the RV World. I stopped by Woody's one since they are close to home and they said they would take it in at their convenience if an RV was bought elsewhere and would go to the bottom of the list as their customers come first.
I am sure you can find someone somewhere or one of the private guys as I hear some have no problem billing the Mfg. I am just not sure if you get a lemon would I need the hassle. In my case I should have as I had nothing major go wrong. If you are handy it is a tough decision like I was as I can fix a lot myself. I could have saved about 15K all in if I would have bought mine down south.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylanScores View Post
Thank you for your advise. Can you pls expand on the warranty for anything major? So will a dealer here in Calgary fix i.e. an axle etc?
Thank you.
calgarygringo is offline   Reply With Quote