Thread: Guild Wars 2
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 01:11 PM   #245
Sinny Darino
Farm Team Player

Exp:

I have a level 80 Ele, and a level 10 Warrior right now. The game is not dieing, there are still hoards of people around (especially in the higher level areas).

To anyone who says "OH NOZ! NO END GAMEZ STOOFZ!" I say you are a bloody fool. The entire game is end game... You go to a noobie zone, you get downleveld... Have you even tried any of the dungeons? Unless you have a somewhat co-ordinated party, you are going to get ROFLStomped quick... Need I even mention Explorable mode over Story mode?

They just released a Haloween update with new quests, items, dungeons, puzzles.

If you are the kind of person that zergs your way through crap, it is your own damn fault. Explore the map, hell, get 100% map completion. There are loads of things to do in GW2. I have logged over 250 hours on my Elementalist and I am still not bored, and still have not completed everything.

Having a guild with Vent also helps, it helps get you more involved, party with Guildies (ect)

My Guild is on the Henge of Denravi Server if any of you guys are looking for a smaller cool group of people to hang out with.

Message me in game "Sindarin"
Sinny Darino is offline   Reply With Quote