View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 11:49 PM   #997
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
Becky/Natalya isn't a match that gets me excited but I'm just glad it's someone new. It gets tiring seeing the same feuds over and over. My niece used to follow more than me and now she's lost complete interest because it's so repetitive. Alexa hasn't wrestled alot the last year because of her health problems but I'd rather see her in a non-title feud. It's bad enough we'll most likely see Charlotte in another title match against Bayley.

Maybe its me but there just seems to be a limiter on what Alexa can do in the ring. I know there are concerns after multiple concussions with her and they're protecting her. But looking at video's of her at the performance center she's pretty athletic, and she clearly is a very good story teller. Even in tonights fatal four way she does the little things so well.

I do agree though, the woman's division has really lost its shine. Ronda leaving and Sasha going on hiatus ripped a big hole in the woman's talent pool. They broke up the riot squad and Ruby who's very good went off for double shoulder surgery, but Sarah Logan who's talented has fallen off of the card and Liv who I really like is no where to be found. Mandy's push vanished and Sonya Deville who's really talented is a valet.

At one point the woman were carrying the men, now the woman's division is a mess.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote