View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 07:44 AM   #282
meritmat
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by speede5 View Post
Of course it affects the overall picture. That's the intent of mentioning it over and over.

The amount of times I have heard drunk armed thugs in this conversation (all over the web) is crazy. Stanley did not see drunk armed thugs. No one assaulted them before the shot was fired.

I'm not saying they were there selling cookies but it is easy to sway opinion when you paint a picture.

Country kids drink on the backroads and get into all sorts of trouble, white or native. From all accounts that's what Stanley was dealing with. Drunk kids/young adults. When the bullets started flying they were running, which was the desired result, but they weren't fighting.

It's only after that we see a checkered past and people rest easy because thank god they had gangster pics on social media.

err last time I looked a vehicle is a weapon. On top of that they tried to steal a truck at the last farm, using the .22 gun butt to try and break the window. They drove into his yard and attempted to steal his ATV, then ran into his wifes suv, They admitted drinking the whole day.........If that does not constitute drunk armed thugs, kindly explain to me what does?
meritmat is offline   Reply With Quote