View Single Post
Old 09-24-2019, 06:48 AM   #98
Oling_Roachinen
Franchise Player

Exp:

Jackson in the diary room a week ago: "I had Holly throw the HoH because I couldn't have her protected in case Cliff or Nicole won the veto."
Jackson in the diary room two days ago: "Everything I've done in this game has been to protect Holly."

Jackson might be one of those players that should win but won't own his game because he is not self aware or at least wants to fool America that he is a better person than he is.

If he tries to take a "Holier than though" position and talks about how he was super loyal until someone wasn't loyal to them, he's not going to endear himself to people like Kat and Jessica, especially the latter. Christie probably also falls in this category because she too is unaware like Jackson. Throw in Analyse seemingly despising the guy and it might not be a run away for him.

I still think he wins if it's him and Holly with votes from Nicole, Cliff, Tommy, Jack and Nick but of all the 'bitter jury' upsets, this is one I feel like could be a bit justified.

The interesting thing is that there are a bunch of couples who could be swayed just because of their "other half." Can Jack convince Analyse to vote Jackson? Nick convince Kat? Does Christie get Tommy to vote for someone he doesn't want to? Could be a bit of a Howie voting for Maggie because of his partner situation.

Also on another note, how stupid were Cliff and Nicole. Not just for taking Holly but for flipping back and forth after telling both sides they were doing so. Cliff thinking Jackson would be honest with him after telling him he was going to betray him is terrible game play. Not that it mattered much, nothing they could have done except won the veto.

Last edited by Oling_Roachinen; 09-24-2019 at 06:52 AM.
Oling_Roachinen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oling_Roachinen For This Useful Post: