View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 07:37 PM   #95
mile
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oling_Roachinen View Post
I disagree with brilliant. He's good at getting himself out of messes he shouldn't have been in but he's not forward-thinking and analytical enough to be considered brilliant.

You're in Final 5, there's two couples, you're one of the couples, you put up the other couple. This is Big Brother 101. There's no excuse for what he did if you want to characterize him as brilliant. You don't have to target them, you just need to make sure they can't target your partner. He made a near fatal move and didn't even recognize that it was a possibility until it almost happened.

He can excuse it by saying "All we have to do is make sure Tommy doesn't win veto, it doesn't matter who goes up. If he does win, he's off the block anyways, so this way we can make him feel a bit more comfortable that he has a chance if me or Holly win."

But by leaving Nicole off the block he almost sent his girlfriend home on his HoH. Which has been a theme this season of HoH's resulting in the closest allies being targets it seems, Kristie almost going out on Tommy's and finally Cliff going out on Nicole's. But the only one who's fault was the HoH was Jackson.
Jackson also wasted his other HoHs to rid of Sis and Jess. He's a good player but I wouldn't call him brilliant. He also passed up too many chances to get Christie out (3 or 4 straight weeks) and is lucky that the power didn't swing during one of those weeks like it usually does.

He's been great at comps and made a really good move to keep Holly but I dislike the fact that production allowed him to cheat on slop earlier in the season and dropped have nots for the rest of the season afterwards. He is most likely going to win this though.

Final 3 HoH, Part 2 Spoiler
Spoiler!
mile is offline   Reply With Quote