View Single Post
Old 02-22-2020, 01:13 PM   #204
redforever
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppet Guy View Post
something a little different today - my seven year old did this yesterday. This is pretty spooky and scary from the imagination of a seven year old. Therefore I love it and must share it with the world. She says it's a death-eater from Harry Potter. I see some unholy creature in the mist. Should I be worried or impressed at this kid's vision?

Spoiler!
I would encourage you to at the very least keep some of her artwork and if possible, frame some of it. You never know what memories the artwork will invoke later on in life.

My husband died seven years ago...but while he was alive, he drew a lot with our grandson...who was only 2 or 3 at the time and was mainly interested in vehicles...specifically the wheels, axles, lights, and exhaust pipes.

Anyhow, I had my grandson for a visit (after my husband had passed) and he wanted to paint and draw. I got out the art supplies and out dropped a picture of a big gravel truck with all the bells and whistles.

While my grandson was too young to remember these times with his Grandpa, that drawing brought back many precious memories for me so I framed that picture for my grandson and it now hangs on his bedroom wall.
redforever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post: