View Single Post
Old 01-12-2023, 08:03 AM   #19
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

By all accounts the Bears are going to stick with Fields but that could be nothing more than a smoke screen. If I was Bears GM I would pick Young as I think Fields is a poor man's Jackson and I'm not big on Jackson because of his limitations in the passing game. I would think if the Ravens move on from Jackson that they will probably want to go back to a more pass oriented offense like the rest of the league. I think Garoppolo to the Jets is a very high probability (according to a lot of sources in Raiders circles in regards to the Raiders new starting QB where they say Garoppolo to the Raiders won't likely happen because of the Jets) as Saleh has first hand experience winning with him with a solid defense is in place as the Jets already have. There are a lot of QB needy teams so Jackson would easily find a home but I don't think a lot of organizations ideally want to run the style off offense required for Lamar to have success. The injuries are starting to accumulate with him and I'm not sure he's going to last as long as Newton did.

Last edited by Erick Estrada; 01-12-2023 at 08:05 AM.
Erick Estrada is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Erick Estrada For This Useful Post: