View Single Post
Old 08-31-2021, 12:24 PM   #23
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingchina View Post
My wife has decided to try snowboarding again this year, after not having gone in 10+ years, but before I go and buy her gear, is there a place that will just rent the gear for the year?
RCR has their wings program only does ski's for adults.
Hey man. How tall is your wife? My daughter has a nice board she'll be selling. I think it's a 145ish. Probably good for somebody 5' - 5'4" (tip will hit right around her collarbone). Board is a K2, which may not have the name recognition to some snowboarders as Burton, Gnu, etc.; however, it's a sick board that has lots of life left in it. She just had a growth spurt between last season and this season and got too tall for it. I may also have some boots and other stuff if you're starting from scratch. If you are interested, shoot me a PM with your phone number, wife's height and boot size, and I'll text you details of what we have with pics. Pretty much promise I'll give you a better deal than anywhere else...maybe you'll end up owning everything you need for the price of one rental hah.

I also have a Sims board with bindings I bought off Kijiji last year just for the kids to practice tricks on the trampoline. Could probably get rid of that, too, if it would be a better fit. That one would be like $100 including bindings. I don't know how old it is or how quality it is because I wasn't looking for anything specific other than a trampoline board. It looks fine, but who knows.
Sliver is offline   Reply With Quote