View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 08:36 PM   #457
DeluxeMoustache

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayswin View Post
It's not nonsense at all, but also not the end of the world, but as per usual CP is "pick a side!!!". You either support the player or you're an enemy! These athletes perform at the highest level, and Johnny is near the top of the top hockey players in the world, but in his own words doesn't practice proper nutrition.

It's actually a significant thing, imo. He's able to perform at the level he does, which is top 20 NHL forward in terms of points, but how much better could he be if he fully committed to diet like most of the other guys?

No reason to get upset about it being brought up, sometimes we get a little too fanboyish with our own players, especially the stars. There's room for criticism from fans and room for improvement from the player, unless you want a rainbow board where we just sing praises.
I think it is plausible that if he needed to make changes such that he ate to your satisfaction, he would put up the same damn results. I also am pretty sure the team has people who specialize in fitness, sleep, nutrition, etc. and it is silly of CP mudslingers to think that this is actually a problem.

These guys exercise a ton, if he doesn’t have the protein, carbs, etc to replenish his body it would break down over the course of the season, no?

He gets his protein from ham and some calcium from the cheese of his sandwich. Maybe eats some Flintstone vitamins because he doesn’t like kiwi.

I’m sure for an asset making 6 million, the team chefs can do what good moms do and sneak in some nutrition in to his milkshakes if they are truly desperate.

There is no way it is not nonsense.
DeluxeMoustache is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeluxeMoustache For This Useful Post: