View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 08:11 PM   #449
jayswin
Celebrated Square Root Day

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashasx View Post
concerning ourselves with anecdotes regarding Gaudreau's eating habits is weird. Really weird.

When he doesn't come in and put up an 84 point season, I think we can start mocking players' eating habits.

No wonder why players hate playing in Canada.
Weird would be making assumptions on it, but when he himself and teammates have openly talked about his eating habits, including barely eating fruits and vegetables, it's not really weird, no. Except here, where any criticizing or hoping for improvement is shot down very quickly.

Again, it's not the end of the world, but I'd love to see him turn that around nd fully maximize his potential.

"When he doesn't come in and put up an 84 point season, I think we can start mocking players' eating habits" is silly, imo, especially since it isn't mocking, that's just hyperbole. If he could potentially be a 100 point player at his full potential you're saying "whatever, 84 points is plenty"?

If course not, you just don't want to hear anything about it. Which is fine I guess, but becoming more and more commonplace on CP.

Last edited by jayswin; 10-04-2018 at 08:13 PM.
jayswin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jayswin For This Useful Post: